Friday, March 14, 2008

something in the water

This week has been hazy, loopy, discombobulated. A thing of madness. Like constantly walking underneath a waterfall. Strangely hallucinatory, but in a very lucid, straightforward sense. The children have been off the wall this week, silly and serious, demanding and meek, embodying all sorts of contradictions stuffed into muddles wrapped in enigmas. It's Friday evening and I'm exhausted, totally drained. I've used all my mental and emotional and physical capacities keeping my head together and maintaining my cool.

Is it because of daylight savings time?

Is it because middle school acceptance/rejection letters come out in a week?

Is it because it's Adar?

Who knows?

All I know is I'm going to bed early tonight!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

so many updates in so little time! hurrah! congrats on teaching your first whole unit. you still owe me an email, good sir.